Oglasi11:05, 03.09.2019Autor: Kontakt Plus radio
JSSP: Position for Junior Court Administration Specialist
USAID funded the Justice System Strengthening Program (JSSP) is inviting applications from qualified candidates with a proven commitment to the rule of law for the position of a Junior Court Administration Specialist. JSSP seeks to strengthen the efficiency and effectiveness of the administration of justice, enhance accountability and professionalism of justice system institutions and actors, and integrated Northern judicial structures.
The position reports to the Court Administration Adviser and the Chief of Party. The position is Pristina-based with frequent travel within Kosovo. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in developing, advising, and monitoring court improvement plans to strengthen the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery by Kosovo courts and their interaction with citizens.
- Conduct daily coordination with the Court of Appeals and Basic Courts implementing case, hearing, and records management reforms, backlog reduction plans, and decentralized administrative competencies.
- Work with relevant counterparts, committees, and working groups to implement program activities in accordance with the work plan, implementation schedule, and performance monitoring plan.
- Attend, participate in, and/or report on formal and informal meetings with counterparts, including Court Administration Committee members, court presidents, judges, court personnel, and related groups, and partners, including relevant USG-funded projects.
- Prepare, or assist in preparing, annual program work plan, implementation schedules, performance monitoring plan, policy papers and position papers, and periodic reports required by USAID, including quarterly and annual progress report.
- University degree in law, public sector management, or related field.
- Four years of experience working on justice sector related issues. Past experience implementing donor-funded court administration or justice sector reform projects preferred.
- Knowledge of organizational and procedural laws regulating the Kosovo judiciary.
- Prior experience working with Kosovo courts or the Kosovo Judicial Council preferred.
- Familiarity with court administration procedures.
- Strong organizational skills, rigorous attention to detail, and problem-solving abilities needed to perform effectively in a demanding position.
- Demonstrated interest in judicial reform, administration of justice, and efficient delivery of court services.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team to achieve complex results under strict deadlines.
- Demonstrated commitment to ethics, transparency, and accountability in program implementation.
- Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, internet navigation, etc.).
- Excellent spoken and written English and Albanian required; Serbian preferred.
- Interested applicants should apply by submitting a CV, cover letter, and three references via email, with “Junior Court Administration Specialist” as the subject line, to email@example.com by Friday, September 13, 2019, at 16:00.
- Late applications will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls will be accepted. Any attempts to otherwise contact USAID or JSSP about this solicitation will result in immediate disqualification.